Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome!

Well hello and welcome to my blog, as you might already know from the title of this blog, my name is Jamie, well actually James but I go by Jamie, and as you might have learned from the About Me section, I have recently been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. What’s Multiple Sclerosis you ask, and why do I care? Well with this blog I intend to among other things teach you about MS and give you a little glimpse of what it is like to live with MS daily. As for why you should care, well maybe you have MS now and want more information on this very scary and debilitating disease, you could one day develop MS yourself ,God forbid, and be glad you read this blog and learned more about MS or perhaps you know someone who either has or could develop MS in the future, well, reading this blog would put you into the unique situation of being a friend they could turn to who has some knowledge of MS, treatments for MS, and how not only me, but hopefully others, who have MS deal with it on a daily basis. Of course in a sense we will all be learning together as I have only been diagnosed since January and am still learning much myself.


I hope you all enjoy reading this blog, learn a little bit about MS and help support me and my lovely family during these hard times.

Many Thanks,
Jamie


0 Comments:

ss_blog_claim=f5dadf8e7a65766dfb923127e08f8034 ss_blog_claim=f5dadf8e7a65766dfb923127e08f8034